THE NORTH FACE - BASE CAMP DUFFEL- S
The Base Camp Duffel
Iconic for good reason, the Base Camp Duffel is trusted by travellers and adventurers from the Himalaya to urban metropolises. It's now made from water-resistant recycled materials but packs the same durability and ruggedness. It's not just tough; it's really practical, too, with a tonne of thought-through features that make it an explorer's best friend.
Use it as a duffel when it's in transit with the two padded side handles, or wear it as a backpack with the detachable, adjustable ergonomic shoulder straps when you're on the move. It opens right up, so you can see what you've packed in its roomy 50-litre capacity. If you do manage to over-pack, the four compression straps help you find space for a little more. There's an internal mesh pocket for dirty clothes and a side zip pocket for securely storing your phone or keys. It's ideal for weekend getaways or as a gear bag.
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting
- Two padded side handles serve asboth duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant, zippedflap
- Main compartment has a secure-zip mesh pocket and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant window on top
- Mesh-bag packaging keeps the duffel clean