THE NORTH FACE - ARTIC TRICLIMATE
The North Face - Artic Triclimate
The Arctic parka is one of our best-selling women's jackets, and for good reason: it's made to protect you from any inclement weather, with a style that's pure fashion and far from the typical stereotypes. And it's just as comfortable and functional to enjoy your outings in the country and in the city. This Triclimate version offers even more versatility, thanks to the integrated detachable inner jacket with responsibly sourced down filling. You can wear the two jackets together for total protection or separately, depending on what the trail out there has in store for you
- WATERPROOF: Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable barrier of protection against moisture to ensure that the fabric is always dry.
- BREATHABLE: Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature to keep you comfortable at all times.
- WIND RESISTANT: This fabric prevents wind from penetrating the garment, minimizing the effects of cooling.
- DOWN FILLINGS: Fluffy down insulation provides warmth in cold weather.
- Three-piece articulated hood, integrated with thermo-adhered collar and trim.
- Two-way zipper closure at center front, concealed by rounded, die-cut flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed tricot chin protector
- Inside zippered chest pocket with zipper closure
- Articulated sleeve panels for greater freedom of movement
- Elasticized cuffs
- Interior zippered chest pocket
- DRYVENT™ TECHNOLOGY: Sealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to provide an optimal level of waterproofing, breathability and wind resistance.
- RDS CERTIFIED DOWN: The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certificate ensures that our goose down filling is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down is the thermal insulator with the best warmth-to-weight ratio.