GATH - HELMET SFC
Gath - Helmet SFC
Gath Surf Convertible, designed for the surf, the SFC with it’s unique fitting system provides an incredibly snug comfortable suction cap fit idea for punching through waves.
GATH Surf Convertible ear protectors are easily removed to expose the ears – ideal for hot weather – or easily attached, becoming an extension of the helmet shell for added impact protection and extra warmth in cold conditions. Adjustable audio vents allow further flexibility to shut out the cold wind or open to improve hearing.
The sizing chart provided is a guide only, as head shapes vary.
Please note that measurements should be taken around the head – mid forehead, just above the ears.
Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed by a 3-year warranty.
All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell – Long lasting, UV stable, high impact resistant plastic.
- Visors – Top quality UV stable, shatter proof plastic.
- Peaks – UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, durable plastic.
- Liner – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Headband – 10mm thick Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Comfort Strips – Multi impact, non-water absorbent foam.
- Fittings – All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non-corrosive, salt water resistant materials.
- Retention system: made using non-stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a nylon coated non-water absorbent foam for added comfort.