HaydenShapes Surfboard - HYPTO KRYPTO FUTUREFLEX - 5'8" x 20" x 2 1/2" - 31.03L
Hypto Krypto Futureflex 5'8"
· TECHNICAL ASPECTS ·
· Model: Hypto Krypto Futureflex
· Size: 5'8" x 20" x 2 1/2"
· Volume: 31.03L
· Construction: FUTUREFLEX
· Color: Black Inverted
· Fin sistem: Futures
· Fin Set Up: 5FIN (Combo)
· Browse our wide range of fins to find what suits you best.
· TRADITION TEAMED UP WITH MODERN PERFORMANCE ·
That is what resumes the FutureFlex Hypto Kripto; a perfect balance of tradition and modern performance.
If you are asking is this surfboard would fit you, the answer is yes. It is suited to all levels, from the elite to the everyday surfer. You could call it the 'one board quiver' for its versatility across all types of surf conditions.
Surfin Conditions | From small 1-3 ft beach breaks, to barrels of up to 8ft.
All Skill Levels | Suitable for all skill levels:
· For those experienced surfers: Surf it 1 -2 inches shorter than your everyday shortboard.
· For those starting out: Surf it 2 inches bigger than your everyday shortboard.
· Stepping down from a longboard or mini mal: Surf it from 6'2" and up.
Prepared for All Conditions | Designed to catch more waves in a range of conditions. Plenty of speed down the line at beach break and will hold up when the conditions need it.
Where Can I Bring this Surfboard | Anything from beach breaks, reef to point breaks where you want to surf around the face with speed. It will work at any location. Suitable wave faces > Flat to double overhead.
It has ultra light quadri-lamination, we are talking about durability with FutureFlex. The epoxy resin lamination and carbon fiber frame will allow your board to last 3 to 4 times longer than a traditional PU board. The flex feeling and performance of your board, will last longer as well. It will give a responsive soft sensation while surfing and drive. The construction materials used will also make your board feel new longer.