Indio Surfboards - THE EGG Aqua Mint - 7´6" x 23 x 3 - 60L
'The EGG' Aqua Mint to Freshen Up Your Ride
· TECHNICAL ASPECTS ·
· Model: The EGG
· Art: Aqua Mint
· Size: 7´6" x 23 x 3
· Volume: 60L.
· Construction: EPS Fused Cell Core + Extra Durable Endurance Epoxy Resin
· Glassing: 3 layers of 6oz fiberglass on top + 2 layers of 6oz fiberglass in the bottom
· Fins: Included
· Leash: Not included. Browse our leash selection here. For this model chose a 7'
· The Indio The Egg model also available in these sizes
- 6 ́8” x 21” 1/2 x 2” 3/4 - 46L
- 7 ́2” x 21” 3/4 x 2” 3/4 - 50L
- 7 ́6” x 23” x 3” - 60L
- 7 ́10“x23”1/4x3”-64L
- 8 ́2”X23”1/2x3”1/8-69,6L
· THE CLASSIC MINI MALIBU ·
It is the perfect design for the weekend warrior or a beginner ́s first board. The wider nose helps paddling into the waves. Its gradual rocker, rounded rails, generous volume and harmonic outline make for a user friendly board.
This tried and tested shape has been used for many years and is guaranteed to work well in most conditions.
Indio Endurance - Proven Epoxy Construction
· EPOXY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES·
- Fiberglass 6oz
- EPS Fused Cell Core
- Extra Durable Endurance Epoxy
- Original Futures Plugs
- International reputed shapes
- CNC machine cut
- Hand finishing
- Fins: Injection moulded composite fins
· INDIO ENDURANCE, HOW IS IT BUILDT·
- Top: 3 layers 6oz fiberglass
- Bottom: Top: 2 layers 6oz fiberglass
- Rail: 5 layers 6oz fiberglass
- EPS Fused Cell
· PROVEN DESIGNS & GENTLE WITH YOUR POCKET ·
Indio boards have a proven design backed up by Pukas Surfboards knowledge and experience. Its heritage makes it a solid choice when it comes to versatile board that will bring lots of fun for you, for families, for beginners... you name it! And don't forget, this range of Indio boards are also gentle with your pocket.
· A LITTLE LOVE FOR YOUR BOARD ·
* A tri-fin set of injection moulded conposite fins is included with this board.
There is a lot more to Indio Softboards and Indio Endurances
There is a lot more Indio Softboards and Indio Endurances
Indio Surfboards had one target in mind; beginners and intermediate surfers. And Indio Surfboards had one goal in mind; shorten the learning curve for beginners and help intermediates progress with beautiful and fun surfboards.
The result? Indio Surfboards have become must-have boards for everyone, from families to pros, to beginners and intermediates, with an incredible representation on most of the best surf schools in Europe.
· MORE BITS ABOUT INDIO SOFTBOARDS & INDIO ENDURANCE ·
> Discover the whole Indio Surfboards's range of possibilities.