FCS - FCS II Pukas PC - L
- In the Pukas Shapers Club, the late Peter Daniel’s had a professionally proven fin template. Now this fin has been revamped and modified to suit modern and competitive surfing.
- This new all-round fin has an emphasis on speed and tail release due to the narrower tip and smaller centre fin.
- It is equally suited for beach an point breaks, producing great acceleration when pushed hard and still is quite loose and free off the top.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core + AirCore
Fins with AirCore Technology feature a pressed polyurethane foam core that mimics the geometric foil of the fin.
AirCore technology reduces the amount of fiberglass required in the RTM moulding process making it much lighter while allowing total manipulation of the flex.