DOUCHEBAGS - THE BACKPACK PRO
Db Pro Backback
· FEATURES ·
· Fully openable main compartment
· Nylon fleece top pocket
· Inside mesh pockets
· Strong mesh bottle pocket
· Side straps
· Detachable chest strap and hip belt
· Compatible with The CIA and The CIA Pro (sold separately)
· Separate laptop pocket (fits up to a 16” MacBook Pro)
· Db hook-up compatible
· Db patented rib cage technology
· EVA front & back panels
· Carry-on approved
· Height: 47 cm, Width: 29.5 cm, Depth: 17 cm
· Height: 18.5”, Width: 11.6”, Depth: 6.7”
· BRING YOUR Db WITH YOU. IT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE ·
Planning on an adventure? Bring your Db to an adventure around the block or around the world.
Pukas Surf Shop Staff, really likes all the DB Journey stuff that just arrive to our shops. We are pretty sure that you would love it too, so don't miss it!
Since 2009, Db has been focused on developing the best products for convenient travel. Db bags have received international attention, and in 2012 their ski bag was a finalist for Innovation of the Year at the largest sporting goods trade show in the world – ISPO in Munich, Germany.
Make Each Day Like No Other Adventure
Db bags were developed by interviewing more than 150 skiers, snowboarders and surfers to uncover what the core user really needs from their travel gear. Further, luggage handlers, train conductors and airline companies gave their opinions on how the bag would be best suited for transportation. This process lead to five important needs to address...
“The Backpack Pro is the perfect photography backpack. It's fits all my gear and still looks sleek.”
- Benjamin Ortega, Professional Videographer
· MATERIALS ·
· Main material: Tarpaulin 500D, Polyester 600D
· Camo 3.0 Edition material: Polyester 900D, PU back coating (2,000 mm water column), C6 Water Repellent finish.
· Lining: Polyester 200D
· MEASUREMENTS ·
· Volume: 26L
· Length: 47 cm
· Width: 29.5 cm
· Depth: 17 cm
· Weight: 1.6 kg
If you are interested in DB stuff , just CHECK OUT all the surf collection HERE.