Catch Surf - ODYSEA 56 SKIPPER THRUSTER x EVAN ROSSELL PRO - 5'6" x 21.0" x 2,875" x 42L.
Catch Surf Surfboards | ODYSEA 5'6" SKYPPER (Thruster) x EVAN ROSSELL PRO
· TECHNICAL ASPECTS ·
· Model: Catch Surf Board 5'6" Skipper (Thruster) x Evan Rossell
· Size: 5’6" x 21.0” x 2.875”
· Art: Evan Rossell Signature Model
· Volume: 42 L.
· Fins: Included
· Leash: Not included. Browse our leash selection here. For this model chose a 6’ long leash.
· TAKE 'STINK' FOR A RIDE ·
This is a one-of-a-kind Catch Surf surfboard design by the acclaimed artist from Southern California Evan Rossell also known as "STINK". Stink is the name of his alter ego and adored monster character whose face multiplies as centerpiece of this piece of art.
Feel Stink's Fuzzy Gliding Power Under Your Feet
· FEATURES ·
- Evan Rossell Signature Model with thruster (tri) fin setup.
- All skill leves are welcome to have some fun!
- Float made easy.
- Lots of easy wave catching.
- Stiff dual composite core.
- Triple (x3) maple stringers
- Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
- Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
- Hi-Performance fin system with performance fins.
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.
· CATCH SURF'S GENERAL CARE ·
- Rinse your board with fresh water to get ride of all residue: dirt, sand, salt...
- Use a clean cloth or towel to wipe down the board.
- Avoid direct sunlight and store it away in a cool and dry location.
- Keep solvents or cleaners away from your piece of art. Don't touch : )
- Before storing your sufrboard in a board sock or a bag, check that it is rinsed with fresh water.
- Some water absorption is completely normal when it comes to softboards due to nature of materials used in its construction. It will drain after use.
- Wax it as any other surfboard. No basecoat needed.